Chocolate toffee candy is a favorite among chocolate lovers.
Everyone loves chocolate. We have devoted this website to chocolate lovers that want to create their own delicious chocolate toffee treats.
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE BARS
Looking for something rich and chocolaty with toffee for something easy and delicious for dessert or with coffee.
Ingredients you will need for this wonderful desert:
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 cups crushed chocolate graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cup almond brickle chips
- 6 1.4-ounce crushed English toffee candy bars - Heath or Skor
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans & walnuts
- 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Line 13x9" pan with aluminum foil, make sure to extend foil over the pan
- Pour melted butter into pan
- Sprinkle chocolate crumbs in bottom of pan and press firmly
- Bake at 325° for 5-minutes
- Remove pan from oven
- Layer almond brickle chips and next 4 ingredients over crust in pan
- Press layers down firmly
- Pour condensed milk evenly over top
- Bake at 325° for 30-minutes or until edges are lightly browned
- Cool completely in pan
- Lift foil out of pan and cut into 24 bars